- Noise level depends on the built-in situation.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Automatic function with sensor-controlled run-on function.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Baffle filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Lamp output 3 x LED light bars 10W.
- Illuminance 1110 lx.
- Easy mounting system for simple installation and alignment.
- To chose the correct blower for either extraction or recirculation, refer to the blower overview in the Models and Dimensions.
The two-part duct cover must be ordered as a separate installation accessory.
- Connection to the respective appliances via network cable.
- Clearance above gas appliances min. 30".
- Clearance above electric appliances min. 28".
- Air recirculation module with 2 activated charcoal filters is installed in the inner chimney. Special air recirculation chimneys are available for this.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Total rating: 40 W.
- 120 V / 60 Hz.
- Professional technology hood combined with classic Gaggenau design
- Highly efficient extraction of cooking vapours due to large vapour collection area
- Angled baffle filter with high grease absorption
- Function for automatic, sensor-controlled power adjustment depending on the build-up of cooking vapors
- Air extraction or air recirculation system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.