Yesterday's dinner has met its match with this garbage disposal from InSinkErator. The 3/4-horsepower, heavy-duty Dura-Drive induction motor quietly delivers reliable performance. With a 26-oz capacity grind chamber, food waste can go right in the sink, keeping your meal preparation area clean and reducing the amount of bagged garbage cluttering your kitchen. Galvanized steel construction is durable and the compact design allows for more storage space under the sink. The septic-safe disposal system breaks down and deodorizes waste to help control sink and drain odors. The polished stainless steel flange is sleek and stylish. The stainless steel stopper is durable, so it can withstand long-term wear.
- 3/4-horsepower, heavy-duty Dura-Drive induction motor quietly delivers reliable performance
- 26-oz grind chamber capacity (6.75-in L x 6.75-in W x 12.63-in H) keeps food preparation area clean and reduces bagged garbage
- 1,725-RPM motor pulverizes difficult food waste like chicken bones and apple cores
- Polished stainless steel flange and 1-piece stainless steel stopper add style, convenience and durability to your kitchen space
- Galvanized steel contsruction is durable and the compact design allows for more storage space under the sink
- Septic-safe disposal system breaks down and deodorizes waste to help control sink and drain odors
- Stainless steel grind chamber and components are durable and protect against corrosion
- 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- Power cord sold separately
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
|Grinding Speed (RPM)
|Grind Chamber Capacity (oz.)
|Grind Chamber Material
|Safe for Septic System
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.