This sophisticated Jenn-Air® Pro-Style® rangetop, with six burners, offers the power and precision for different cooking techniques. Two 20,000 BTU stacked burners offer exceptional power for high-heat cooking, while the simmer burner offers precise control at lower heat for more delicate cooking.
- 20,000 BTU Stacked PowerBurner - This luxury rangetop's powerful burner delivers exceptionally high heat for cooking methods such as flash frying and wok cooking.
- Three 15,000 BTU Burners - Three high-heat burners offer powerful output, allowing you to cook several dishes at maximum heat at the same time.
- 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner - The simmer burner provides even, low-output heat that prevents scorching and can be reduced to as low as 500 BTUs for delicate tasks such as melting chocolate.
- Electronic Ignition and Flame-Sensing Re-ignition - Electronic ignition and Flame-Sensing re-ignition ensure a continuous flame that reignites automatically if blown out - even at the lowest setting.
- Oversized Stainless-Steel Knobs with Diamond Etching - This luxury rangetop's heavy-duty knobs are inspired by professional kitchens, with substantial heft and diamond etching to ensure slip-proof control while cooking.
- Convertible to LP - This rangetop allows you to easily adapt your energy source from natural gas to propane.
- Four Sealed Burners - The sealed burners, which prevent spills and drips from entering the burner box, make it easy to maintain a pristine cooking surface.
- Cast Iron Continuous Grates - These heavy-duty grates form a continuous grid across the rangetop, allowing you to easily slide heavy pans from one burner to another as you cook.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.