Store white wine and red wine at their appropriate temperatures - in the same cabinet. Perlick's all-new 24" Signature Series Dual-Zone Wine Reserve boasts separate zones that can be programmed to different temperatures.
- Two independently controlled temperature zones; upper zone range 51°-65°F / lower zone range 45°-60°F
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, stainless steel glass door or wood overlay glass door
- Includes four 1/2 (4 1/2) full-extension wine shelves
- Wine shelves feature stainless steel fronts
- Product capacity is 32 wine bottles (750 ml.)s - 5.0 cubic feet total capacity
- Shelves are adjustable to accommodate oversized (magnum) bottles
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- UL-rated outdoor model also available
Winner of 2013
Gold Award for
Design Excellence (ADEX)
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Perlick's exclusive commercial-grade 1,000 Btu variable-speed compressor
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Industry Exclusive adjustable, full-extension pull-out shelves (drawer models excluded)
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Low-E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Optional door locks and Industry Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Three-Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.